Samsung has launched Galaxy On Max in India at a price of Rs 16,900. It is now in stock on Flipkart. This is a mid range smartphone with a large 5.7 inch Full HD display. Samsung has also launched two other smartphones with similar specs in this price range – Galaxy J7 Pro and J7 Max.
Things to Note
- Unlike many other Samsung smartphones, Galaxy On Max doesn’t feature a Super AMOLED ( SAMOLED ) display
- This is powered by a Mediatek P25 Lite Octacore processor instead of Samsung’s own Exynos Chipset.
- The rear camera has an F1.7 aperture lens while the front camera is an F1.9 one.
- VoLTE is supported.
- USB OTG is supported.
- Yes, this comes with a Front Selfie flash.
- Ultra Power Saving Mode is available to extend the battery life.
For Full Specs and Features, check out the Galaxy On Max on Flipkart here. ( Not available on Amazon or Snapdeal, since this is a #OnlyOnFlipkart mobile.
Limited Time Bank Offer : Flat ₹2,000 off* with Standard Chartered Debit and Credit Cards.